This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- Sutherland Annual Winter Ride : 2nd & 3rd August 2014 : 4 groups(Newsletter issue)(2 days)
- Transkei Wild Coast Off Road Tour : 8 - 17 Aug : Only 5 days leave(Newsletter issue)(8 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(16 days)
- Country Trax Dirtbike Fundamentals Training(Event)(22 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(23 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Goederust - Franschoek(Event)(24 days)
- Monthly Meeting :: Tues 26 August(Event)(26 days)
- BMW GS Eco 2014(Event)(42 days)
- Country Trax Weekend Offroad Course (intermediate)(Event)(43 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Kelkiewyn - Villiersdorp(Event)(45 days)
New forum topics
- (No subject)
2 hours 4 min ago
2 hours 50 min ago
- I too have a Iphone 5 Handlebar mount
2 hours 52 min ago
- Youre on!
4 hours 19 min ago
- Good jacket
7 hours 20 min ago
- You need to call them Gavin
7 hours 44 min ago
- Gavin Calf accommodation for one
20 hours 59 min ago
21 hours 56 min ago
1 day 1 hour ago
- And fantastic jackets they
1 day 3 hours ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.