This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- Van Zyl pass Namibia Tour, 24 April - 10 May(Event)(Now)
- 2015 Road Tour : Spoil Your Partners and/or yourself : 9 to 23 May(Newsletter issue)(5 days)
- Jurg se Kaya :: West Coast :: 15 - 17 May 2015(Newsletter issue)(11 days)
- introduction to off-road riding training course(Event)(19 days)
- introduction to "Sand riding" course(Event)(20 days)
- Monthly Club Meeting(Event)(22 days)
- OFFROAD TRAINING - LEVEL 1; LEVEL 2; PILLION(Event)(27 days)
- Off road training with a TWIST (Advanced)(Event)(40 days)
- Croatia Motorcycle Tour - June 2015(Newsletter issue)(47 days)
- OFFROAD TRAINING - LEVEL 1; LEVEL 2; PILLION(Event)(55 days)
New forum topics
- Jean says "Thankyou
14 hours 35 min ago
- Thank you girls : International Female Ride Day2 May
1 day 11 hours ago
2 days 8 hours ago
- I'm in
2 days 9 hours ago
- BMW Offroad Boots & Airhawk seat for sale
3 days 20 hours ago
- Great trip report. Thanks
3 days 22 hours ago
- Great Report Charles!
4 days 10 hours ago
- Some of my experience; stay
4 days 12 hours ago
- No Shame
4 days 13 hours ago
- One thing is for certain.....
4 days 13 hours ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.