This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- Country Trax Weekend Offroad Course (intermediate)(Event)(7 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Red Windmill - Napier(Event)(9 days)
- West Coast Seafood Extravaganza : Jurg se Kaya : 14-16th Nov 2014(Newsletter issue)(14 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(15 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(22 days)
- Mini All-The-Passes Tour :: 22/23 Nov(Newsletter issue)(22 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Die Veldskoen - De Doorns(Event)(23 days)
- Monthly Meeting :: Tues 25 November(Event)(25 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Quarterdeck - Simonstown(Event)(44 days)
- Croatia Motorcycle Tour - June 2015(Newsletter issue)(232 days)
New forum topics
- Several contempories have
2 hours 14 min ago
- Sounds great Eric.
2 hours 54 min ago
- Claus,Nothing temrinal, no
3 hours 23 min ago
- Payment has been called
3 hours 30 min ago
- There is still space
5 hours 52 min ago
- This Tour is almost full.
5 hours 54 min ago
- Thanks to all
6 hours 43 min ago
- Great Idea
8 hours 5 min ago
- great idea
16 hours 35 min ago
17 hours 1 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.