This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- BMW MCC Cape - Club Breakfast Ride with John Geldenhuys(Event)(2 days)
- BMW MCC Club meeting and AGM Tuesday 28 May(Event)(4 days)
- Donford Breakfast Run(Event)(9 days)
- BMW MCC Cape - The Elim Ride (Event)(15 days)
- BMW MCC Cape GS overnight ride to the Buffelspoort Campsites near Ladismith 29-30 June(Event)(36 days)
- Donford Breakfast Run(Event)(37 days)
- BMW MCC Cape - CLUB SOCIAL EVENT - The Magic of the 80's - Barnyard Theatre Event(Event)(49 days)
New forum topics
- Yes please
19 min 2 sec ago
- Barnyard social
7 hours 35 min ago
- Riding Boots
8 hours 17 min ago
Ai manne, julle begin nou
8 hours 39 min ago
- Thanks Kevin
9 hours 42 min ago
10 hours 18 min ago
12 hours 3 min ago
- Sounds good. Please count
12 hours 10 min ago
- Hi Chris
I already have an
12 hours 11 min ago
- BMW 1150 gsa tank
12 hours 14 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.