This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- Danielshoogte Cave :: Aurora :: 28/29 March(Newsletter issue)(1 day)
- Donford Breakfast Run : Sun 29 Mar(Newsletter issue)(2 days)
- OFFROAD TRAINING - LEVEL 1; LEVEL 2; PILLION(Event)(2 days)
- Monthly Club Meeting(Event)(4 days)
- introduction to off-road riding training course(Event)(22 days)
- Introduction to "Sand riding" course(Event)(23 days)
- OFFROAD TRAINING - LEVEL 1; LEVEL 2; PILLION(Event)(23 days)
- Off Road Tour to Lesotho : Before Sani Pass is tarred : 22/4 to 3/5 : Only 6 days leave(Newsletter issue)(26 days)
- Van Zyl pass Namibia Tour, 24 April - 10 May(Event)(28 days)
- Monthly Club Meeting(Event)(32 days)
New forum topics
- I have added you to the list
7 min 37 sec ago
- Weekend bump
She is the
53 min 3 sec ago
- Thanks Cheddar. I've posted
55 min 12 sec ago
- WELCOME TO THE FORUM, It
1 hour 23 sec ago
- Nice Chris
2 hours 32 min ago
- Run duration
2 hours 48 min ago
- just confirming MITAS tires....
3 hours 29 min ago
- Second that
3 hours 32 min ago
- 2 April :Talk by Stefan Klimek
4 hours 34 min ago
4 hours 57 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.