This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Monthly Meeting(Event)(1 day)
- Club Cederberg "Off Road" Day Ride : Sunday 30th October(Newsletter issue)(5 days)
- Breakfast Run :: Opstal Restaurant on Slanghoek Pass(Event)(5 days)
- Club Off Road Training: Level 1 & 2 & Pillion: Anura(Event)(5 days)
- Car/Bike Show: Killarney : 6 Nov(Event)(12 days)
- BMW Donford Stellenbosch: ALL Tar Day Ride: 13 Nov 2016(Event)(19 days)
- West Coast "Jurg se Kaya" Seafood Trip : 18-20 Nov 2016 : Off road(Newsletter issue)(24 days)
- BMW Motorrad Days as well as Pure & Crafted 2016: (Event)(31 days)
- BMWMCC Intermediate DAY Off Road Ride - Malgas(Event)(32 days)
- BMW MCC Breakfast ride: 4 Dec 2016(Event)(40 days)
New forum topics
- In need of a quick job felling 4 old pine trees to clear an area
- The Killarney Motor Show Cape Town Sun 6th November
- Club Cederberg "Off Road" Day Ride : Sunday 30th October
- (Full) Join your fellow BMW Riders on a Tour to Tuscany and Provence 2017 (20th June 2017 - 02nd July 2017)
- I FEEL A RIDE COMING ON....
- Damn.......will only be in
25 min 50 sec ago
- The weather will be good -
28 min 40 sec ago
- Í'm in.....
1 hour 22 min ago
- i'm keen to join if the
2 hours 52 min ago
- Unfortunately I am riding
4 hours 2 min ago
- Correct David but that is a
7 hours 47 min ago
- Sounds like fun....tentative
7 hours 58 min ago
- Matewis, baie dankie vir die
1 day 2 hours ago
- Enjoyed your report
1 day 5 hours ago
- Great ride and well organised
1 day 5 hours ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.