This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- BMW MCC GS Overnight Mystery off Road Ride, weekend of 8 and 9 March 2014.(Newsletter issue)(Now)
- BMW MCC GS Overnight Mystery off Road Ride, weekend of 8 and 9 March 2014.(Event)(Now)
- Breakfast ride - Dassiesfontein - Caledon(Event)(1 day)
- Adventurer Jolandie Rust Talk(Event)(5 days)
- Relaxed Off Road ride to Southern Cape 20-23/3/2014(Newsletter issue)(12 days)
- BMW MCC GS Overnight Ride on The Old Post Route and Surrounds(Event)(13 days)
- Breakfast ride - Potters Garden - Kleinmond(Event)(15 days)
New forum topics
- got a bike
26 min 28 sec ago
- Level 1 Training
1 hour 17 min ago
- Club T-shirts
1 hour 21 min ago
- WC BMW Legends
9 hours 21 min ago
16 hours 9 min ago
- You didn't stop at the stop street sir
17 hours 22 min ago
17 hours 24 min ago
- my view may be unpopular...
19 hours 3 min ago
- Braai Grids
20 hours 5 min ago
- Shame Bob - got PMS?
21 hours 54 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.