This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Club/Donford Stellenbosch TYRE & BIKE Set-up Workshop 2/7/2016(Event)(1 day)
- Club Breakfast ride: 10 JUL 2016(Event)(9 days)
- SELF RESCUE & WATER CROSSING TRAINING SAT 16 JULY 2016(Event)(15 days)
- Annual Sutherland Winter Ride : 30-31 July 2016(Newsletter issue)(29 days)
- Transkei Wild Coast "Dirties" Tour : 5th - 15th August : All welcome(Newsletter issue)(35 days)
- Off Road Training DAY Ride - Mud/Wet conditions : Lev 1 & 2 : 7 Aug 2016(Event)(37 days)
- SPRING Off Road Weekend - 10,11 September 2016(Event)(71 days)
- Road Sea to Ski Tour : N Cape, OFS, KZN, E Cape :10-20 Sep(Newsletter issue)(71 days)
New forum topics
- Awesome thank you!
29 min 20 sec ago
- Hi Mervyn,
Awesome thank you
37 min 18 sec ago
I had a look at the
1 hour 8 min ago
- I'll post a pic later, it
2 hours 49 min ago
- Thank you to all that
12 hours 6 min ago
- And for the mountain bikers
13 hours 17 min ago
- Thanks for the very
13 hours 25 min ago
- This course is now fully
17 hours 55 min ago
- Thanks Mervyn
I will check
17 hours 59 min ago
I found the site that
18 hours 30 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.