This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- Club Summer Tour :: Prince Albert(Event)(Now)
- Annual Tour(Newsletter issue)(Now)
- Monthly Meeting :: Tues 28 October(Event)(3 days)
- Country Trax Weekend Offroad Course (intermediate)(Event)(13 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Red Windmill - Napier(Event)(15 days)
- West Coast Seafood Extravaganza : Jurg se Kaya : 14-16th Nov 2014(Newsletter issue)(20 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(21 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(28 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Die Veldskoen - De Doorns(Event)(29 days)
- Monthly Meeting :: Tues 25 November(Event)(31 days)
New forum topics
- Someone to consult
1 hour 46 min ago
- George Rautenbach in Diep
2 hours 31 min ago
- Is this the same material used for sprinklers?
12 hours 59 min ago
- You also get black
13 hours 30 min ago
19 hours 4 min ago
- Adie, dankie vir daai
19 hours 32 min ago
- Thanks all for the input -
20 hours 41 min ago
- do a search for Andyman's thread on this
22 hours 6 min ago
22 hours 34 min ago
- Contact details
1 day 22 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.