This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Monthly Club Meeting(Newsletter issue)(15 hours)
- Over Night Camping Trip 4-5 February(Event)(10 days)
- Breede River “Bewondering” – Relaxed overnight camping trip, 04 – 05 Feb(Newsletter issue)(10 days)
- Pampering morning: Lady bikes - Donford Motorrad Stellenbosch 4 Feb 2017(Event)(10 days)
- Rally in the Valley 2017 - Robertson: 24-26 Febr(Event)(30 days)
- Level 1, 2 & Pillion Off Road Training day(Event)(32 days)
- Easy Off Road Tour : Lesotho & East Cape Drakensberg : 18 - 29 Mar 2017(Newsletter issue)(52 days)
New forum topics
- Hi Fugitive.
As this is not
3 hours 3 min ago
8 hours 12 min ago
...may fit a G450
9 hours 43 min ago
- A beginner can do it, as long
10 hours 4 min ago
- Thanks Andrew - that may well
10 hours 32 min ago
- Hi Hans
We will have all
11 hours 3 min ago
- Hi Tarryn....but
11 hours 52 min ago
- I would also be interested to
12 hours 42 min ago
- Hi Adrian,
Done! I need a
16 hours 8 min ago
- Thanks Charles, I had washed
16 hours 9 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.