This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- OFFROAD TRAINING - LEVEL 1; LEVEL 2; PILLION(Event)(1 day)
- INVITATION TO A WORKSHOP ON FBOS- FIRST PERSON ON SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT. 10 June(Newsletter issue)(11 days)
- Off road training with a TWIST (Advanced)(Event)(14 days)
- GS Trophy Qualifier(Event)(21 days)
- Croatia Motorcycle Tour - June 2015(Newsletter issue)(21 days)
- MOTORCYCLE MOUNTED EVENT MARSHAL TRAINING -WED 24th June 2015(Event)(25 days)
- WORKSHOP ON FBOS- FIRST PERSON ON SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT. 10 June(Event)(25 days)
- OFFROAD TRAINING - LEVEL 1; LEVEL 2; PILLION(Event)(29 days)
- Monthly Club Meeting(Event)(31 days)
- All the Alps Tour :: Jul 3 - 15, 2015(Newsletter issue)(34 days)
New forum topics
- Shaving it is then
6 hours 1 min ago
- Shaving is much, much cheaper
6 hours 13 min ago
- Wild heart have lower
6 hours 16 min ago
- If you DO decide to use an
6 hours 24 min ago
- Wasn't aware of that.
6 hours 42 min ago
- BMW sell a low seat .
6 hours 52 min ago
7 hours 22 min ago
- Welcome Clive. I wish I knew
7 hours 36 min ago
- New members welcome
7 hours 37 min ago
- Thank you
7 hours 44 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.