This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- Have u been here before off-road week-end: 20,21 Sept 2014(Newsletter issue)(2 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Spice Route - Paarl(Event)(7 days)
- Monthly Meeting :: Tues 30 September(Event)(12 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Dassiesfontein - Caledon(Event)(24 days)
- MOTORCYCLE MOUNTED EVENT MARSHAL TRAINING -WED 15th October 2014(Newsletter issue)(27 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(30 days)
- Club Summer Tour :: Prince Albert(Event)(36 days)
- Monthly Meeting :: Tues 28 October(Event)(40 days)
- Country Trax Weekend Offroad Course (intermediate)(Event)(50 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Red Windmill - Napier(Event)(52 days)
New forum topics
- Alle voorspoed Oom.
24 min 9 sec ago
31 min 34 sec ago
- Lucky us!
51 min 51 sec ago
1 hour 17 sec ago
- Happy happy
1 hour 11 min ago
- Happy birthday Adie.
1 hour 48 min ago
- According to Wiki, they came
2 hours 45 min ago
- White GSA
3 hours 9 min ago
- Team SA
4 hours 56 min ago
- Ride Leader Training
7 hours 55 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.