This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Road Sea to Ski Tour : N Cape, OFS, KZN, E Cape :10-20 Sep(Newsletter issue)(12 days)
- SPRING Off-Road Karoo Weekend:10,11 Sept 2016 - Blesfontein (Newsletter issue)(12 days)
- PACKING A BIKE FOR AN OFF TAR ADVENTURE: Wednesday 14th September 2016(Newsletter issue)(16 days)
- “Off Road” Tour : Lesotho & The East Cape Drakensberg : 8th to 19th Oct 2016(Newsletter issue)(40 days)
- Off Road Camping Weekend: 22, 23 Oct(Event)(54 days)
New forum topics
- Thank you Geoff for a well
5 hours 48 min ago
- Thanks Trevor for writing the
7 hours 24 min ago
- Well done Tarryn!
9 hours 9 min ago
- Very very well written
11 hours 15 min ago
- Lol! The date between "ride
13 hours 3 min ago
- Thanks a million gents!
14 hours 17 min ago
- Having read this report again
14 hours 22 min ago
- There's the two that are
15 hours 2 min ago
- To Q and Tarryn: There is
15 hours 16 min ago
- Thanks! If I did that, I'd
15 hours 21 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.