This is the website of the BMW Motorcycle Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike.
- Club Summer Tour :: Prince Albert(Event)(3 days)
- Annual Tour(Newsletter issue)(3 days)
- Monthly Meeting :: Tues 28 October(Event)(7 days)
- Country Trax Weekend Offroad Course (intermediate)(Event)(17 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Red Windmill - Napier(Event)(19 days)
- West Coast Seafood Extravaganza : Jurg se Kaya : 14-16th Nov 2014(Newsletter issue)(24 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(25 days)
- Country Trax Intro to Offroad Training(Event)(32 days)
- Breakfast Ride - Die Veldskoen - De Doorns(Event)(33 days)
- Monthly Meeting :: Tues 25 November(Event)(35 days)
New forum topics
- contact details: J.Laing (Lang)
17 min 12 sec ago
- CONTACT DETAILS
1 hour 23 min ago
- Adventure Rider
1 hour 38 min ago
- Catering Arrangements
3 hours 26 min ago
- Hi Andy
Your route on
4 hours 35 min ago
- As KeithCT said
5 hours 22 sec ago
- Do you fart in bed ?
14 hours 17 min ago
- Hey on Saturday at 09H00 I
14 hours 50 min ago
- Cte lass,
its horses for
14 hours 54 min ago
- Are we watching WP skin some
15 hours 19 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorcycle Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.