This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Roadies Tour : Eastern Cape, Natal & Drakensberg : 30 Apr - 11 May(Event)(Now)
- IFRD 2016 - Let's Ride Girls - 7 May 2016(Event)(1 day)
- GPS TRAINING, TRICKS AND TRAPS WEDNESDAY 11TH May 2016(Event)(5 days)
- Lesotho "Relaxed" Off Road Tour : 20 - 30 May : All Welcome(Newsletter issue)(14 days)
- Annual Sutherland Winter Ride : 30-31 July 2016(Newsletter issue)(85 days)
New forum topics
- Unfortunately I shall not be
11 min 36 sec ago
- I've got one that I've never
22 min 32 sec ago
- Stan wrote:
24 min 38 sec ago
- What is the price now?
38 min 31 sec ago
- Do you ride that slowly
2 hours 3 min ago
- Another price drop, ideal for
2 hours 24 min ago
- An awful loss. Sincere
3 hours 26 sec ago
- Hi Stan
I have one of these:
3 hours 51 min ago
- My thoughts and prayers (from
5 hours 4 min ago
- Stating in Durban reading
5 hours 4 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.